1) It was a smoke free level but the minute you step out from the elevator, the scent lingers
2) we were told that the tv channels were unavailable due to upgrading ONLY AFTER we paid the deposit. NO wifi in the room as published but no tv channels?
3) Miscommunication between the agent (from OYO HOTLINE) and the front desk. we had requested for queen size bed and early check which we were told was apptoved followed by an official email. None came and message was not relayed.
4) The toilet tank had to be.manually turned on as the flushing system is not in working order.
5) Front desk can be friendlier and approacheable.
we had to stay put cos we had arrived in the wee hours and we are not staying for the night. just to rest and change