Enjoy Hamilton in my stunning 1-bedroom home nestled in a heritage building, centrally located in downtown. This vibrant area is brimming with boutique restaurants, shops, public transit, and more within walking distance!
This newly renovated apartment has one bedroom and features high ceilings, a full adjoining kitchen, an open living area with rustic brick walls, hardwood floors and ultra fast wireless internet. This home away from home sleeps 4 people.
This 1-bedroom apartment with a historical to industrial feel, has everything that you'll need to relax and explore the city. You'll enjoy a newly furnished bedroom with a Queen bed, fully stocked kitchen, an inviting living room area with a new comfortable sofa-bed, new flat screen TV with complimentary Netflix and a dining area.
The beautiful hardwood floors and exposed brick walls impart timeless texture, warmth, and character to the space.
There's also a Keurig coffee machine for your enjoyment!
You will have exclusive use of this apartment.
Interaction with Guests:
I'm available around the clock to help you.
Our apartment is in the heart of the James North neighbourhood, one of the BEST and safest areas in all of Hamilton, surrounded by fabulous bars and restaurants with patios within walking distance.
Only minutes away are attractions such as: The Art Gallery of Hamilton, the beautiful and historic Dundurn Castle, Chedoke Falls, Chedoke Civic Golf Course and the Royal Botanical Gardens. There are many scenic walking and hiking trails, as well as the West Harbour waterfront, and breathtaking waterfalls.
Our home is in the heart of downtown Hamilton, a YMCA with a gym and swimming pool, St. Joseph’s hospital and only a 20 minute drive to John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport.
Hamilton's buses run regularly just a few metres from the apartment. There is also easy access to the highways and downtown core.
Our apartment is just metres from the James Steet North Go and Hunter Street GO, with morning service every 20 minutes express to Union Station (downtown Toronto) and back, every 23 minutes to Square One and Toronto International Airport. Evening return service available as well.
Other Things to Note:
1. There is no on-site parking available and street parking is limited. Please contact us if you require parking recommendations.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.