• Bedroom and bathroom 4 - Queen-size bed and en suite bathroom fitted with a shower.
• Bedroom and bathroom 5 - Queen-size bed and en suite bathroom fitted with a shower.
• Bedroom and bathroom 6 - Queen-size bed and en suite bathroom fitted with a shower.
• Bedroom and bathroom 7 - Queen-size bed and en suite bathroom fitted with a shower.
Villa Il Tinaio has a truly unique setting in the stunning Tuscan countryside. Exploring the wider area is fantastic, but the villa itself also offers these benefits:
• Tastefully decorated in both modern and classic Italian style.
• The other two villas on the estate (Villa delle Donne with 7 bedrooms and Villa Le Scuderie with 4 bedrooms) can be rented to a party of up to 37 people. Please note that high hedgerows divide the outdoor spaces of the villas. Windows and gates are positioned in order to avoid any kind of privacy limitation.
• The villa has several outdoor areas for entertaining, all of which have stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
• A fully equipped kitchen with 7-burner cooker and double oven, large fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine and ice maker.
• A 16 x 6 m infinity pool, set within a private area is in a secluded area of the garden in its upper part and is available mid-April to the end of October.
• Daily cleaning 6 hours a day
Not included in the price, to be paid on site:
• Tourist tax 2,00 euro per day per person for the first 7 nights
• For arrivals after 8:00 PM will be requested an extra of 50,00 euro
• Damage deposit 1.500,00 euro
Villa Il Tinaio is a stylish home that mixes indoor and outdoor living perfectly.
Villa Il Tinaio is set in the heart of the Chianti wine region. As a result, it is possible to reach the following sites and attractions easily:
• Panzano, a small village is just 900 m from the villa with the shops and restaurants
• The larger town of Greve is 7 km away.
• Siena is only 30 km away in the car.
• Just a little further is the world-famous city of Florence, which is a 35 km car journey away
• Florence airport is about 46 km away
Other considerations to bear in mind before renting Villa Il Tinaio:
• The villa is in the perfect location to explore the local vineyards and wineries
• There are other famous villages to visit for art enthusiasts other than Florence and Siena. Monteriggioni, San Gimignano, Castellina and Radda are all nearby.
• The summer months can be very warm, but those looking to come in the winter should be aware the pool is unheated.
• Hiring a car to make day trips around Tuscany is recommended, and there is private parking on site.
Villa Il Tinaio offers the backdrop for a quintessential Tuscan holiday.
Amore Rentals has a dedicated Concierge Team, who will assist with the various aspects of your vacation in Italy: from transfers to sightseeing, to wine tasting, cooking classes, boat tours and much more.
Properti ini menegaskan bahwa tindakan pembersihan lanjutan dan keselamatan tamu saat ini dilakukan.
Disinfektan digunakan untuk membersihkan properti, dan seprai dan handuk dicuci dengan temperatur setidaknya 60°C/140°F.
Menerapkan pembatasan jarak interaksi; staf di properti mengenakan peralatan pelindung diri; pemeriksaan suhu staf dilakukan secara berkala; tersedia hand sanitizer untuk tamu.
Properti ini tidak memiliki lift.
Properti ini menerima kartu kredit.
Transaksi tunai di properti ini tidak dapat melebihi EUR 1999.99 karena peraturan nasional. Untuk penjelasan lebih lanjut, hubungi properti dengan menggunakan informasi yang ada pada konfirmasi pemesanan.