Don’t stay here! I tried to stick it out for my 3-night booking, but couldn’t stay more than 1 night.
1. The bathroom sink did not drain and quickly collected stagnant water and dead bugs
2. The toilet leaked constantly, so the area around the toilet always had standing water
3. The remote to the AC did not work, and I was awake for a good portion of the night because the room was FREEZING.
4. There were large cracks between the wooden slats of the walls/floor/ceiling that I could see through. They were cleaning when I arrived, and immediately after it began to fill with bugs and geckos. It was impossible to walk across the floor without stepping on the huge ants.
5. When I woke up in the morning, there was a big piece of poop on the floor - definitely not from a gecko. So something much larger came in during the night.
6. Over the course of my stay, there were numerous small bugs and ants that I found in the bed. I disposed of them as I found them (which is why the owner didn’t find any when he took a video of the bed immediately after my departure to try to disprove me).
7. The bedding was stained and had holes - I think that some of the bugs in the bed came out of the mattress, pillows etc
8. The electricity turned on and off ranging from every few minutes to every few hours
9. The host was VERY unhappy that I was leaving, to the point that he slammed his hand against the car as I drove away
…all of that and he refused to refund. Very unhappy!