- WiFi-signal was too weak in our room;
- For a three star hotel the breakfast was far below average. Not much too choose, poor quality, slow refill, dirty floor/counters etc (staff size too small for breakfast area).
- Capacity/power of AC was a bit too small for the large/high rooms
- Staff not very enthousiastic, a bit uninspired and 'afraid' to talk.
- Hotelrooms were too close to areas with different purposes (rooms for business meetings, receptions, wedding etc). Therefore sometimes disturbances of other guests who are not staying in the hotel.
- Smoking in hotel/areas for general purposes (hallways etc) should not be allowed
+ large and quite high rooms. Nice interior.
+ facilities in room (tv, fridge, watercooker) were OK
+ impressive spacious entry. Owners seemed to like woodcarved objects. Spacious hallways.
+ Magelang was a nice, clean place to visit. Good alternative to the immensively popular Yogyakarta.