The two storey hotel has a good premium bed. However, the setbacks are as follows;
1. No jug kettle in room, no cups for you to make coffee. Only tall glasses available, no spoon.
2. No safe in room or even at reception
3. Breakfast is a put off
4. Tap water smells, not advisable for drinking, perhaps sulphur smells from crater
5. No eateries around the hotel, only small warungs but not hygiene
6. A distance away to shopping complexes. Walk is about 30 minutes, too much traffic causing difficulties to cross the road.
7. Renovation on the second floor, causing loud hacking and drilling noise during day time.
8. Dont get the room at the end away from the reception, you cant get wifi signal or phone signal once you are inside the room
9. Limited TV channels, no FOX channel or HBO
The good thing about the hotel
1. Cheap and comfortable, but for that price, other places are equally good
2. Helpful and attentive staff
3. Good wifi signal near to reception area
4. Easy to get uber, you have to depend on public transport. Not advisable to walk
5. You can buy bread/buns at the coffee house at normal price