Ready for Move-In March 28, 2022. Vintage home remodeled with modern touches and uptown style. Walk to Westport KC shops and restaurants. A health food grocery store (Nature's Own) and a 24-hour full service grocery store (Sun Fresh) are right around the corner. The Plaza and 39th Street shops are only a 5-minute drive away. Downtown, KC Power & Light District, Crown Center, Crossroads and other KC attractions are about a 10-minute drive from the house.
* 1st Bedroom: King size bed, 2 closets, six-drawer dresser and vanity sink
* 2nd Bedroom: Twin XL murphy bed, desk, shelves and closet
* Bonus room: Extra-long sleeping cot with 4-inch thick fiber bed. Desk and clothes hanging space with shelves
* Living room: Sofa bed (sleeps one adult or 2 small kids), recliners, TV, DVD/USB/Blu-Ray player, Bluetooth stereo, and streaming high speed fiber gigabit internet (streaming TV only, no cable TV)
*Kitchen: Fridge and freezer, gas stove / oven, pots and pans, Bosch dishwasher, blender, microwave, stand mixer, baking pans, large and small coffee makers, tea kettle, dishes and silverware
* Laundry room: side by side washer and dryer, located right off the kitchen
* Enclosed front porch: Sofa, ottomans and vintage "secretary desk"
* Fully fenced backyard with patios, dining table and chairs, benches, fire pit, and BBQ
* Street parking generally available right in front of the house
* Security System and 24-hour property management
* Professional landscaping; fully fenced and securely gated backyard (backyard shared with the guest house at the back of the property).
* Towels and linens provided, plus a generous starter supply of bath tissue, paper towels, laundry detergent pods, dishwasher pods, liquid dish soap, and dish soap to get you started at the house.
Lease term: 1 to 6 months.
Availability starting in spring 2022 (only 2 months available); more availability later in the summer.
Minimum stay: 30 nights
To book the guest house with garage located on the same property, check VRBO listing #1714446.
If you would enjoy staying in a vibrant midtown area that is walkable, bike-friendly, and fun, you will love this house and its location. I have hosted touring opera singers, traveling health workers, students on internships, executives on short-term assignments, new grandparents in town to help with the baby, and professional athletes (a KC Royals pitcher and a KC Chiefs offensive lineman, along with their families). We've hosted people who needed a place while their own home was being remodeled, as well as people who are new to the area and needing a temporary "landing place."
Our guests have appreciated the convenience and style of this charming home in Westport. If there is anything that needs attention while you are staying at the house, the professional property management team is just a phone or text away. They are available 7 days a week.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you!