Layout of the holiday home:
The house offers space for 8 people (baby bed not included) 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets.
Layout: entrance, hall with stairs, toilet.
Kitchen with various built-in appliances (incl. Dishwasher and oven).
Living room with French doors. Double bedroom on the ground floor with bathroom with toilet and washing machine.
1st Floor: 1 large bedroom for 2 people with space for a cot. 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds.
The spacious, sunny garden is located on the south and offers a lot of privacy and a fixed barbecue / fire place.
Here you can sit outside until the wee hours where it is important to take other holiday guests into account (with regard to noise) so that everyone can enjoy the peace and space at this holiday park.
Parking space for 2 cars on site.
Dog on holiday? Which can. The environment, garden and forest, lends itself well to this and Zeewolde also has a large dog beach where you can walk and romp endlessly.
We offer a set of bed linen and towels for a rental price of € 10 per person per set. The final cleaning is € 75, - The tourist tax is € 2.10 per person. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The holiday park offers an outdoor swimming pool (± May to Sep), two tennis courts and a petanque court, which can be used free of charge. In addition, the park has a small harbor where you can dock your boat or start a canoe trip.
Holiday apartment “Seaewald”
A piece of history:
'Seaewald' owes its name to the fortress that was built around 790 AD. chr. to the west of Harderwijk. In the late Middle Ages this village was swallowed by the floods of the Zuiderzee. After the land reclamation, the municipality of Zeewolde was established by law on 1 January 1984. In the village name the words 'sea' and 'wold' are distinguished, which certainly reflects the surroundings of Zeewolde, and that is 'nature': the largest contiguous deciduous forest in Europe, the Horsterwold, with beautiful cycling and walking routes and water with various water sports or a wonderful beach visit.
Celebrating a holiday in Zeewolde amid the most beautiful nature of Flevoland. Something for everyone: nature lovers and peace seekers, sporty and active holiday makers. Relaxing and discovering ... the abundance of greenery and the ample recreational opportunities make a stay in this holiday home definitely worthwhile.
Walking and cycling possibilities:
- These start right next door. Many cycling and walking routes available. For example, the walking route in 'De Stille Kern'. In De Stille Kern you can get off the beaten track, giving you a good chance to spot reales, foxes and other game. Climb the 'Tuurtoren' with a beautiful view over the Stille Kern and meet the Konik horses!
- Walking in Harderbroek
- Many fishing possibilities, so bring your fishing rod!
- Canoe trip from the holiday park (canoes may be rented at the holiday park).
- From the park you can sail through the lock of Zeewolde to the 'Wolderwijd' and on to the Veluwemeer and also the Nuldernauw.
- Zeewolde tulip island where a passers-by port is being built in the bowl of the tulip. In addition, there is room for catering facilities here. All this, including the newly built beaches 'Het Stille Strand' and 'Lanterstrand', can be used in 2020
- Bottervaren in Harderwijk, Spakenburg or Elburg
- Wakeboarding, water skiing and speed boat rentals at Tomboard Zeewolde
- From Zeewolde with 'Het Pontje' (bicycle ferry Zeewolde-Horst) to the other side for a visit to the Veluwe.
- Riding schools: Ruitersportcentrum Zeewolde, Nature Horse Paradise and Zonnehoeve Zeewolde.
- For competitions check 'Zeewolder Ruiters'. Pension stable for your horse or pony: Pension Benesse (10 minutes from holiday park) or Hulkesteijn Stables.
- Bird watching for example at the Biezenburcht
Take a day trip to the Veluwe and visit:
- the sand drift in Hierden and Doornspijk
- Veluwe sand sculpture festival Garderen
- Elburg Sand Stories
- Walking on the heath
- Walking and cycling in the Veluwe and then get a delicious apple pie at Boshuis Drie in Ermelo
Swimming recreation and wonderful swimming locations in the area:
- Swimming pool (outdoor pool) with lawn on the holiday park
- Nice beach in Zeewolde with Atoll (bathing platform)
- Harderwijk beach
- Horst beach
- Bremerbaai (Biddinghuizen)
Looking for a covered swimming location?:
- Sports hall Het Baken, indoor swimming pool
- Aqua Mundo subtropical swimming paradise (Center Parcs)
To the sea? at about 70 minutes by car:
- Noordwijk aan Zee
- Zandvoort aan Zee
Eating out lunch / dinner / coffee or drinks in Zeewolde:
- Tung (Wok and takeaway restaurant 5 minutes from the apartment)
- Restaurant Fika (on the beach)
- Italian restaurants Portofino and San Mario's
- The Lux (cozy sitting at the harbor)
- Greek restaurant Irodios
- Tapas Het Oosten (Tapas, Sushi and more .....)
- Fat Alice Steakhouse
- Gebo Gelato for delicious ice cream
- Cafeteria Twilight for good fries
- Brioch lunchroom
- The Old Library
- Biezenburcht (nice during the cycle route for fries or ice cream)
- The Boathouse Hardersluis
Furthermore, numerous dining and entertainment options and restaurants in nearby Harderwijk and Amersfoort.
Cities that are worth a visit:
- Amsterdam (50 minutes by car)
- Utrecht (50 minutes by car)
- Amersfoort (20 minutes by car)
- Urk (35 minutes by car)
Hanseatic cities like:
- Harderwijk (15 minutes by car)
- Elburg (25 minutes by car)
- Kampen (50 minutes by car)
- Hattem (50 minutes by car)
- Zwolle (50 minutes by car)
- Hasselt (50 minutes by car)
Fun for the children, tips for young and old:
- Hansel and Gretel: play paradise with pancake house. Highly recommended for hours of fun!
- Speelbos Zeewolde: The Zevensprong
- Klauterwoud and MMM farm (with small children's farm)
- Benesse cheese farm
- Barefoot path De Sternhof Zeewolde
- Walibi amusement park in Biddinghuizen
- Dolphinarium Harderwijk
- Aap Foundation
- Climbing park Almere
- Ermelo climbing park
- Dorhout Mees (clay pigeon shooting, golf, restaurant)
- Amersfoort Zoo
- Bataviastad Fashion Outlet Lelystad
- Skating at Flevonice (check the activities on the website)
- Airport museum Aviodrome Lelystad
-Natural area Oostvaardersplassen Lelystad
- Marker Wadden, the newest part of the Netherlands. From the Batavia harbor in Lelystad you can take a special ferry to the Marker Wadden. Wonderful walking and bird watching. Emerging new nature. You can also join an expedition with a guide about the island (Natuurmonumenten).
A little further away (50/60 minutes by car)
- Apenheul Apeldoorn
- Frisian Lakes
- Punting in Giethoorn (Dutch Venice)
- Waterloopbos Kraggenburg (Waterloopkundig laboratory) and walk along the waterworks from all over the world and admire the Deltawork (check the site of Natuurmonumenten). Then immediately visit Blokzijl and the surrounding area.
- Zuiderzee Museum, the open-air museum in Enkhuizen
- Fairytale wonderland Enkhuizen
For the Festival lovers at the Biddinghuizen Evenementsenterrein: check the months of May to August.
Tip: Zeewolde Events and Recreation newspaper
Zeewolde Pure pleasure