Located in one of the most important streets of the Historic Center of Malaga, this charming studio, on the last floor of the building is a great choice for couples.
With 28m2 size, the main room is distributed in three areas. The living room and TV area has a sofa which becomes easily in a 150cm bed for two people. The kitchenette, equipped with fridge and microwave, is located in front of the dining table, capacity for four people and nice views to Iglesia de San Juan. The sleeping area is a queen size bed for two people. Next to it, the fully equipped bathroom with shower.
Around the apartment, you will find many of the main touristic places, like Carmen Thyssen museum, Picasso museum, Arab Alcazaba or Roman theater. Muelle Uno and Malagueta beach are at a 10-15 minutes walking distance through Parque de Málaga.
Distances to the main points of interest:
- Museums: Picasso (600 meters), Thyssen (350 meters), Pompidou Center (1.2 km)
- Point of interest: Cathedral (300 meters), Roman Theater (600 meters), Alcazaba (600 meters).
- Restaurants area: 50 meters.
- Shopping area: the same Calle Nueva and Calle Larios (50 meters)
- Markets and Supermarkets: local stores within 50 meters (Central Market of Atarazanas at 300 meters and SuperSol supermarket at 350 meters)
- Beach: Malagueta Beach 2,2 km.
- Málaga Airport: 9.2 km.
- Train station: Cercanías-Málaga Centro (900 meters), AVE Central María Zambrano Station (1.5 km).