On the heights of Cahors, offering a splendid view, large charming house with swimming pool (heated by heat pump, 5x11m), games room, and large plot (3000 m2).
Quiet and not overlooked, this beautiful renovated and enlarged barn and its outbuildings offer typical services (stone, wood, stained glass). Ideal for 3 couples and 2 children or 2 couples and 4 children (large living room, 3 bedrooms with double beds, 3 bathrooms, 2 mezzanines with beds, 1 veranda, 1 kitchen, 1 laundry room, 1 large games room with table table tennis and games for children, several terraces, large garden with trees, large parking area).
Electric heating; 2 bedrooms with air conditioning.
Linens provided (bed sheets, bath sheets etc.). Possibility of cleaning service.
On the ground floor:
- A large living room (40 inch HDMI USB TV and scart, DVD player and many DVDs, TNT via Livebox and Wifi) with dining table for 10 people, glazed wood stove;
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, electric oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, fridge-freezer, 4 halogen hobs (an additional freezer is available in the laundry room), crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils ;
- A second separate veranda living room which can be used as an anteroom to the ground floor bedroom;
- 1 large bedroom (double bed and 2 single beds on the mezzanine) with its adjoining bathroom (bath-shower and wc).
- Mezzanine overlooking the living room with 1 single bed, and serving:
- 1 large bedroom (double bed and television), with its separate bathroom (bath-shower) and its separate toilet;
- 1 other large bedroom (double bed and desk) with its separate bathroom (bath-shower and wc).
- Large swimming pool of 11m x 5m (water heated by heat pump), with terrace, part of which is shaded with sun loungers, garden table and chairs - outdoor shower - the swimming pool is secured by an approved rigid cover and also keeps the heat, handling is manual;
- Terrace in front of the house with garden table and chairs and parasol for eating outside;
- Large grassy esplanades allowing games, football etc.
- An old barn of 40 m2 renovated into a games room, with ping-pong table and numerous games for children and adults (pétanque balls, badminton, pool games, etc.).
- A laundry room adjoining the house with freezer, washing machine and clothes dryers, ironing board, vacuum cleaner.
- WIFI by Livebox;
- Parking for 2 vehicles in front of the house with gate;
- Parking behind the house for up to 5 vehicles;
- 2 bikes available;
- Gas plancha and barbecue;
- Sheets, towels and tea towels provided as well as basic cleaning product;
- Water, electricity included (see low season conditions)
- Possibility of cleaning
- Stays of a week or more, end of stay cleaning: € 60 (4h x € 15).
- High chair;
- 2 umbrella beds;
- Various chairs and coffee tables;
- Removable staircase closure system at the top and bottom (safety for young children);
- Baby umbrella bed with mattress;
- Various games, pool games, slide, table tennis table etc.
- Walking paths in the middle of fields and undergrowth for walking, jogging, mountain biking;
- Free municipal tennis 10 minutes' walk away;
- 7 km from Cahors and the banks of the Lot.
Contact the owner if dates desired (arrival / departure) other than weekends.
Usually inhabited by the owner but vacated for rental.
English by phone: 06 07 09 75 43